- Harassment of any member is strictly prohibited on any platform we host.
- Any racist, homophobic, or sexist speech/content will not be tolerated on any platform we host.
- The release of personal information of any member without their permission on any platform is strictly prohibited.
- Minimum age to be a part of the community is 14.
- We expect all of our members to maintain a mature and non-toxic environment.
- Advertising other communities must be approved by the Admin staff.
- Mentioning roles without permission from the staff is prohibited and can result in a mute or removal.
- Mentioning more than 3 separate users in a short amount of time is not allowed.
- Posting of any malicious, offensive or sexually explicit is strictly prohibited.
- Malicious, offensive or sexually explicit usernames or profile pictures are prohibited, you will be asked to change them within a set time frame.
- Abusive use of the music bot can lead to your removal of your ability to use said bot.
- “Mic-Spam” or any other abusive or disruptive voice communications is not allowed and may result in a mute.
- Duplicate accounts will result in the removal of the oldest account. We may contact you before hand to discuss this removal.
- Self-advertising is strictly prohibited, in both voice and text channels.
- Arma 3 in-game name and Teamspeak name must be the same.
- The minimum age for the Arma unit is 16, if you apply under this age, you will be denied.
- You must have a working microphone before playing in our session.
- You must use English during all communication in the session, the exception to this rule is if your entire element speaks another language you’ll be allowed to speak that other language during internal communication.
- When the slotting stage has begun (Commanders are being chosen) and any time after that, chat inside the Side, Group, Global or Command channels is not allowed. You may use the Global chat channel for critical situations such as troubleshooting technical issues with admins.
- You must pay attention and listen to any briefings given.
- Meta-gaming (Using out of game sources), to gain a tactical or strategic advantage is strictly forbidden.
- Picking up enemy equipment is only allowed when leadership personnel gives authorization.
- Picking up enemy radios, uniforms or vests are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Play your character, if you are playing as a professional army such as the US or UK you must play the part, for example, shooting at the end of a mission for no reason is forbidden when playing as a professional army.
- If you plan to attend a mission, you must have at least 1.5 – 2 hours free from any real-life plans. If you leave during a mission due to real life plans that were prior known, you may be issued a strike for abandonment.
- Use of glitches, exploits for any reason is not allowed.
- You cannot go AFK for extended periods of time (5 minutes or more), otherwise, you may be kicked from the session and be issued a strike.
- Team-killing is strictly prohibited in all situations.
- You may kill “teammates” in the PVP zone in pre-session.
- You may kill teammates if the one being killed asks to be killed for reasons such as being stuck or bugged etc.
General Gamemode Rules
- All Official Session rules apply.
- Leadership is required to Command/lead overall this does not include smaller teams (fire/weapons) which the Commander can allow a person lead if they do not have leadership (L1-L3)
- No Mortar/Arty use at all.
- No stealing Civilian vehicles. (even if drivers are dead)
- FOBs need to be setup by a minimum of one Leadership member. (L1-L3)
- Only Leadership (L1-L3) is allowed to buy vehicles that cost more than 400 Res.
- If the Civilian rep is below -60% the use of virtual logistics is prohibited.
- Commander (L1-L3) Has the final say on the use and deployment of specialised roles/assets and equipment (Example DMR/Sniper and or Vic/Air Asset Roles.)
- Any and all offensive operations need to be undertaken with an organised team. (No Soloing OBJ)
- Play with side specific equipment (Example you are Blufor attacking Opfor use Nato/Western Equipment etc)
- Commander (L1-L3) decides general uniform and equipment to be used for the sake of PID. (Example use BAF Uniform and Vests/Helmets or use Russian Uniform and Vests/Helmets)
- Players need to be able to share ammo among roles (Example all rifleman/AR’s should be able to share with other rifleman/AR’s)
- Non Specialised roles are restricted to a 4x Scope/sight Max (Example any Squad/Fireteam Roles or weapon support teams)
- Thermals of any type are Banned.
Streaming & Recording
If you plan to post footage of our sessions on Youtube, Vimeo etc or stream on Twitch/Youtube, you must have this template at the top of your description. Failure to comply with this rule may result in your being removed from future sessions. We require this template to be used to give clear precise information about our community and how to get involved.
Pre-Recorded Video Description Template:
The mission shown is “GAMETYPE (COOP/PVP)” on “MAP NAME”, through “YOUR NAME”‘s perspective.
Q: What is Olympus Gaming?
A: Olympus Gaming is a group founded in mid 2015 with a focus on creating an immersive and fun Arma 3 experience for its players with custom made missions throughout various environments and theaters with a emphasis on realism and teamplay. Check out more about the community here: https://olympus-gaming.com/
Q: How can I join the Olympus community and play in these missions?
A: Go to the Arma page on the website here: https://olympus-gaming.com/arma/ and follow our setup instructions!
Q: Does Olympus play other games?
A: Yes, they are a multi-game community that also hosts multiple other official and non-official sessions for various other games like Hearts of Iron, Star Citizen and more!
Twitch Stream Description Panel:
# Olympus Tactical Realism
Olympus Tactical Realism is Olympus Gaming’s Arma 3 branch that runs Arma 3 sessions every weekend with immersive and missions for it’s members with custom made scenarios that span various environments and theaters with an emphasis on realism and team-play.
# How to join
If you wish to join Olympus Gaming for it’s Arma sessions or any of the other sessions that they run such as Star Citizen or Hearts of Iron IV, go to their website via the link below and go to the appropriate game page for instructions. You can also just join their Discord and ask about their many game sessions, they will be happy to help you.
It should look exactly like this once applied: